Friday 1 March 2013

QUOTES FOR TODAY

                                                                                                              
"What we do for ourselves dies with us but what we do for others remains immortal".

2Face Idibia

2Face "Baba" I hail oooooo. Enough respect!




"I'd rather work for a man. Women are too emotional and take things more personally. I don't have to like a man or have him like me to have a good working relationship. If you don't get along with your female boss, you're done for. I think that one women's biggest weaknesses is their need to be liked by everyone. Men are less personal about work". 

Lee Ann


"If men realize you're using your sexuality  at work, they play along with it. If they don't realize  you're doing it, they still tend to respond positively. You can't lose".

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers, please leave your comments. We appreciate them.